Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] 5' McKee Sno-Lander 320 For Sale

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
      Matt - it would help if 1. you could tell us where you are, 2. how much
      you are looking to get for it, and 3. what the eBay item number is
      (several searches failed to locate it).

      Mike

      --
      Mike Sloane
      Allamuchy NJ

      We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.
      When the loyal opposition dies,
      I think the soul of America dies with it.
      Edward R. Murrow

    • Craig
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
        The only Sno-Lander I found after 15 mins. of searching was this
        one...Ebay item # 270013524003

        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, Mike Sloane <mikesloane@...>
        wrote:

        > Matt - it would help if 1. you could tell us where you are, 2. how much
        > you are looking to get for it, and 3. what the eBay item number is
        > (several searches failed to locate it).
        >
        > Mike
        >
        > mds1315 wrote:
        > >

        > > Hello to all,
        > >
        > > I have a nice two stage snow blower for sale. The cutting edge is in
        > > decent shape, all bearings and the drive chain are in great shape
        also.
        > > All mounting brakets and hardware are included. Just need to
        weld the
        > > shoot back on and you'll be business. This unit is in good
        operational
        > > condition and you don't see many of these floating around. Sand
        blast
        > > and paint this unit and you have a nice addition to you Cub
        collection.
        > > I also have this item listed on Ebay if you want to take a peak.
        Let me
        > > know if any of you are interested. I hate to let this one go but the
        > > wife says I have to many toys and unfinished projects.
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > >
        > > Matt
        > >

        > --
        > Mike Sloane
        > Allamuchy NJ
        > <mikesloane@...>
        > Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
        > Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>
        >
        > We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty.
        > When the loyal opposition dies,
        > I think the soul of America dies with it.
        > Edward R. Murrow
        >

        > --
        7/28/2006