Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] '70 154 cub loboy 3260 5' mower "help"

  • bigbill154
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31 7:08 PM
      Thanks and i'll see if napa has it tomorrow or i can order it and
      have it by 4pm. He can cross reference the part number and give me
      the length too so if the number works it should be correct. So the
      number is 492102R1 and the length is 162" and its a 5L. I'm painting
      the top of the deck tomorrow so it will be ready by thursday or
      friday to mow. I can't wait till i do my first cut with it.

      --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "Art Pietscher"
      <artpie@...> wrote:

      > I just checked my belt and that number is visible on my belt....
      IH 492102R1..... which according to parts lookup is a 162" belt.

      check, but I won't be able to get to it until later today.