pto belts

  • bmbox_man_12
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26 6:18 AM
      Does IH still carry the PTO belts for a 185?
    • creeperdr
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26 9:11 AM
        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "bmbox_man_12" <bmbox12@...>
        wrote:

        > Does IH still carry the PTO belts for a 185?
        >Yep, they have or can get them and so can your local Cub Cadet DEALER,
        not Lowes or Home Depot Or TSC who may sell the CHEAP line of Cub
        Cadets. They ain't got squat.

        Dave
      • tom
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2008
          its been three years and the grass has taken its toll. I need to
          replace the PTO belts,. I can not remember the part number or the
          place suggested here some time ago to get them. will a case or IH
          dealer carry these belts?

          thanks'

          thom
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2008
            Your Case IH dealer will have (or can order) them, but I buy all my
            belts from <http://www.jdv-belts.com/>. They are less expensive than OEM
            belts and the quality and service is excellent.

            Mike