Any sickle bar mowers out there?

  • holbrookbill
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2006
      Everyone,

      I'm toying with the idea of getting a IH 222 sickle bar mower for my
      154 - IF I can find one and if I can manage the price.

      Does anyone have any/know of any for sale? I'm in CT, and I have no
      idea on how much shipping for one of those would be...

      Thanks!

      Bill
    • jar2070
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "holbrookbill"
        <bholbrook@...> wrote:

        > Everyone,
        >
        > I'm toying with the idea of getting a IH 222 sickle bar mower for my
        > 154 - IF I can find one and if I can manage the price.
        >
        > Does anyone have any/know of any for sale? I'm in CT, and I have no
        > idea on how much shipping for one of those would be...
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Bill

        I have a 1966 cub with a hydraulic lift, woods 59" finish mower and a
        sicle bar cutter. I cut about 10 acres of weeds with it 2 - 3 times a
        summer. Works great. Haven't had the finish mower on in a number of
        years. Have a compact 4110 John Deere for that. I haven't seen one
        for sale in a while but I will look closer in the future. jr
      • jar2070
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006