Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] 3160 series A blade retension

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 8, 2006
      Walt,
      You may want to ask someone to measure an IH washer and look at
      www.keybellevells.com/stock5.html .
      I believe the IH washer may have a larger outside diameter than the McMaster
      Carr.
      With a flat washer, the clamping pressure will only be the area under the
      nut. With a belleville washer, I would go for a 2.25" OD. This will
      distribute the clamping pressure over a larger area.
      I measure mine at 2.25" OD, but I believe it may have flat washers instead
      of bellevelle. If someone would measure an IH bellevelle washer, you would
      know for sure.