Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] 154 Front Wheel Bearings

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2006
      The front wheel bearings are a flanged ball baring assembly not cup and cone
      tapered like the Farmall Cub. The bearing you need can be found or ordered
      from most any lawn and garden shop by the Stens Number 230-237. This is a
      common bearing used by many manufacturers of lawn and garden equipment. The
      IH number is 404836R91, John Deere AM102605 or AM33797. I bought mine from
      www.turfparts.com .

        > Can anyone supply me with the bearing and race numbers for the front
        > wheel bearings on a 154. I am trying to find out the Timken part
        > numbers for the races and the bearings, not the IH part numbers.
        > Either a Timken Set # or the individual race and bearing numbers.
        > David in Dayton, TX
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >

        > --

        It has removed 788 spam emails to date.