need a radiator for a 184

  • Ask and I will tell you
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 13, 2006
      Hello, looking for a radiator for my 184, and no one around here (ne
      part of Indiana) can seem to locate one. Could use some help in
      locating one. Also the hoses too. Thanks Jeff
    • lcline24212
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 14, 2006
        Jeff,
        I have 2 radiators that will fit the 184. Provide an email address and
        I will contact you about them.
        Larry

        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "Ask and I will tell you"
        <jturner102@...> wrote:

        > Hello, looking for a radiator for my 184, and no one around here (ne
        > part of Indiana) can seem to locate one. Could use some help in
        > locating one. Also the hoses too. Thanks Jeff

      • jturner
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 14, 2006
          Thanks Larry, my email is jturner102@... be waiting to hear from you,, and thanks again. Jeff

          <jturner102@...> wrote:

          > Hello, looking for a radiator for my 184, and no one around here (ne
          > part of Indiana) can seem to locate one. Could use some help in
          > locating one. Also the hoses too.  Thanks  Jeff

        • Tim Lutes
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 14, 2006
            I have a 184 Lo Boy with a Woods belly mower, can't make out the number of it.  It looks like 3160 but I'm not sure about the first two numbers.  Does anyone know what mowers came out on the 184?  Also, I'm looking for part for the mower, and an instrument panel decal.

            Tim J Lutes
            2604 Leroy Drive
            Cape Girardeau, Mo. 63701

            <jturner102@...> wrote:

            > Hello, looking for a radiator for my 184, and no one around here (ne
            > part of Indiana) can seem to locate one. Could use some help in
            > locating one. Also the hoses too.  Thanks  Jeff

          • Danny Shy
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 15, 2006
              Hi,

              I think you have an International mowing deck because of the 3160 you mention.

              I have a woods and it is yellow and has a 59 in the model.

              Most of the International ones I have seen are white.

              I am sure some one else will give you more info.

              Danny - 74'154
              Southeast Missouri- outside Oran

              <jturner102@...> wrote:

              > Hello, looking for a radiator for my 184, and no one around here (ne
              > part of Indiana) can seem to locate one. Could use some help in
              > locating one. Also the hoses too.  Thanks  Jeff

              Yahoo! Mail

            • B Doebler
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 15, 2006
                One simple id. The Woods 59" mowers used one drive belt to drive the three
                spindles. the IH 3160 mower deck used three belts.