Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] Wanted, 154 nose piece

  • Ray Weaver
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2006
      i have repro fiberglass fronts for 154 185 we also parted a 184 that has a complete nose on it want to sell complete nose for 800.00 thats hood fiberglass and both front side panels screen and checker grill we have most parts for 154 185 need anything give me a call 717 587 3727 thanks
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2006
        Ray,

        How much do you get for the repro 154 nose piece? And
        isn't the 184 nose totally different???

        Regards,

        Sam

        --- Ray Weaver <rmweaver5@...> wrote:

        > i have repro fiberglass fronts for 154 185 we also
        > parted a 184 that has a complete nose on it want to
        > sell complete nose for 800.00 thats hood fiberglass
        > and both front side panels screen and checker grill
        > we have most parts for 154 185 need anything give me
        > a call 717 587 3727 thanks

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Ray Weaver
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006
          yes i have both the 154 nose repro which is made from a new original pattern is 225.00 plus 16.00 shipping

          http://mail.yahoo.com