Re: Need a manual for a 154- Paul/NC

  • barry_s_u
    Message 1 of 1425 , Jul 17, 2001
      Someone told me this once:<br>Put a floor jack
      under the drawbar, lift the back end of the tractor on
      one side and slide the rails out from under the tire.
      Worked fine. I would not recommend driving over the
      deck, but I did do that once. <br>Barry
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7, 2009
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks