Re: Need a manual for a 154- Paul/NC

  • selveng
    Message 1 of 1425 , Jul 17, 2001
      As for the removal of the deck, I have a
      carry-all that hooks up to the 3 point hitch. It is
      basically a metal frame made out of angle iron that a
      palate can be placed on. I load the palate with bricks
      and sand bags to counter-weight the front of the
      tractor. With the right combination, I can lift up the
      fromt of the tractor by hand (Kind of like pulling a
      Superman :-) ) and slide the deck out the front. If I
      don't feel that adventurous, once the 3 point is
      raised, I can slowly back over the deck while standing
      next to the tractor, without damaging the
      deck.<br><br>I also use the carry-all in the winter to
      counter-balance the weight of the snowblower...<br><br>Good
      luck,<br><br>Greg.
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7, 2009
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks