Tires and Rims for sale

  • Dave H
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2006
      I have a good set of wide rims and tires for sale. I have the spacers
      for the rear to offset the tires to clear decks or chains. I have an
      IH deck-60 inch with casters. Located in Indiana

      Dave H
    • thom
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2006
        Hi All, I've got a m-50 snowblower, but it seems my IH
        154 tractor is missing the rear draw bar. (and covers
        for the PTO area) I have the driveshaft and the
        bracket that holds the driveshaft (from the blower)
        just ahead of the pulley that hooks to the PTO.
        anyone out there got one off a junk tractor ?

        thanks
        thom

        Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        dsl.yahoo.com