Re: Selling my loader

  • pvbb_handyman
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2005
      Stephen,

      How much for the loader?

      Also, I travel from NH to central PA to visit family and could help in
      delivery for someone between here and there. Help pay for gas to go
      visit dad!

      Thanks,
      Don

      --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "svon89" <svonhousen@c...>
      wrote:

      > If this double posts I am sorry.
      > I have decided after talking with my wife that I am going to sell the
      > loader. I am in Westerly RI, so if you are somewhat local and are
      > interested email me and we can talk. I do not believe that I can ship
      > it. svonhousen (at) cox (dot) net
      > Thank you
      > Stephen

    • svon89
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2005
        Don,
        I am not sure, I just got a price of $700 for a 3pt hitch that I just
        can't justify. I was figuring $800 for the loader I would be happy.
        I can send pictures to anyone that would want them. If you think that
        I am out of line with the price let me know, but I think it is a fair
        price.
        Your offer to help out with delivery for someone in the club is one of
        the reasons that I like this club so much, people help people.
        Thanks for asking
        Stephen
      • svon89
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2005
          I was just rereading my original post, and in a previous post looking
          for information I mentioned I removed the loader from my 184. I am
          selling the loader, not the tractor. Sorry if I confused anyone. Stephen
          It is a kwik-way model LIH100B
          It has a self leveling bucket using a paralelogram to attach the front
          dump cylinders to.

          --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "svon89" <svonhousen@c...> wrote:

          > If this double posts I am sorry.
          > I have decided after talking with my wife that I am going to sell the
          > loader. I am in Westerly RI, so if you are somewhat local and are
          > interested email me and we can talk. I do not believe that I can ship
          > it. svonhousen (at) cox (dot) net
          > Thank you
          > Stephen

        • pvbb_handyman
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 8, 2005
            Thanks Stephen,

            I am not really interested but I let a few friends know about it. If
            they choke on the price I'll let you know but it sounds fair to me!

            I've asked Ray about the creeper he has. Don't mean to step on your
            toes if you still wanted that.

            I'm new but this seems like a good group!