Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] Does anyone have a 3pt and a creeper for a 184

  • Don Milbrand
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 7, 2005
      Ray,
      My friend has been coveting my 154's creeper.  I told him about this post and he is interested.
      I see that Stephen passed in the 3pt but didn't mention the creeper.
      How much do you want for the creeper and what kind of shape is it in?  I live in NH but I am from Harrisburg and visit family so I could pick it up in the 717 area.

      Thanks,
      Don

      i have a 3 pt hitch complete with under seat mount for 700.00 came from a 154 but fits all nice phone 717 587 3727 we also have a creeper for the 154 and 185 tractors
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 7, 2005
        Stephen

        Try ebay Search "3 pt. hitch cub 154" or item item # 7722500944

        It goes off in 13 hrs as of 6pm today bid price is now at $280.  and is located in Maryland

        Dave in CT
        DWRCT154

        svon89 <svonhousen@...> wrote:
        Ray,
        Thank you for the price on the 3pt, I didn't realize they were so
        expensive.  I think that I am going to have to wait at this moment.
        Thank you though.
        Stephen

        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "Ray Weaver" <rmweaver5@d...>
        wrote:

        > i have a 3 pt hitch complete with under seat mount for 700.00 came
        from a 154 but fits all nice phone 717 587 3727 we also have a creeper
        for the 154 and 185 tractors

        Service.

      • mill_glen_chevy
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 7, 2005
          I don't think that one is complete. I don't see the seat mount

          --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, David Roberge
          <dwrct154@y...> wrote:

          > Stephen
          >
          > Try ebay Search "3 pt. hitch cub 154" or item item # 7722500944
          >
          > It goes off in 13 hrs as of 6pm today bid price is now at $280.
          and is located in Maryland

          > Dave in CT
          > DWRCT154
          >
          > svon89 <svonhousen@c...> wrote:
          > Ray,
          > Thank you for the price on the 3pt, I didn't realize they were so
          > expensive. I think that I am going to have to wait at this
          moment.
          > Thank you though.
          > Stephen
          >

          > --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "Ray Weaver"
          <rmweaver5@d...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > i have a 3 pt hitch complete with under seat mount for 700.00
          came
          > from a 154 but fits all nice phone 717 587 3727 we also have a
          creeper
          > for the 154 and 185 tractors

          Terms of
          > Service.

          -----------

          Service.

        • Ray Weaver

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 9, 2005
              Ray,

              he asked me to see if oyu would take $650?  I could bring a check by and pick it up when I am visiting family for Thanksgiving.  How close to Harrisburg are you?

              Don

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 9, 2005
                hi don these are hard to find and we have to pay good money for the tractors that have them in to get them we are at 700.00 and prefer cash