Cub Loboy Mower ID

  • wayne henderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      What is it/Who made it
      approx 60"cut
      single spindle
      1 belt
      ratchet gear box pulley
      Need new bearings and seals.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
        Rear mount or center mount?

        Woods made a center mount 42" single spindle rotary with a ratchet drive
        for Cubs (model 42C), but I don't know of (and cannot imagine) a 60"
        single spindle center mount mower.

        Virtually all 60" single spindle rear mount mowers are considered "rough
        cut" or "brush" mowers, not "finish" mowers. But I don't know of any
        rear mounts single spindle mowers that that would use a belt. I do have
        a 72" rear mount Woods finish mower with a belt, but it has to be used
        with a standard PTO, not the Cub's.

        I think we need a little bit more information and maybe an image...

        Mike

        --
        Mike Sloane
        Allamuchy NJ

        When men are pure, laws are useless; when men are corrupt, laws are
        broken. - Benjamin Disraeli