Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] Knocking NOT a good sign!

  • markwayne
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      I have one in the same condition I bet. Its real tired and has a lot of blowby and wont pull the mower hardly. With the knocking it might be about ready to throw a rod. Time for a rebuild I fear. Or the another possibility with knocking under load might be the spark timing might be off. But that has nothing to do with the blowby thats a product of worn rings and bores.

      Mark