Re: Need sides for IH 3160 deck

  • barry_s_u
    Message 1 of 1425 , Jun 14, 2001
      Why put wheels on? The wheels at the front are
      supposed to provide the "anti-scalp" function. I guess if
      you put the wheels at the back you,re providing
      additional anti-scalp. Is that where they'll go?<br>If you
      can, take a picture and post it so we can all copy
      your design if we want. Love to see those product
      improvements 30 years after-the-fact. <br>Barry
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7, 2009
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks