Flywheel bolts torque value

  • ih1542005
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      Can anyone give me the torque required on these four bolts that hold
      the flywheel on. On a 154. I plan to use a medium threadlocker as
      well.
    • s_storkson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
        According to the service manual I have "The flywheel retaining cap
        screws should be tightened to a torque of 45-50 ft.-lbs." Scott

        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "ih1542005" <Kellhammer@c...>