Re: Creeper Gear

  • northcreek2624
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2005
      Scott,yes if your tractor has a knob,you have the optional creeper
      gear.Out is low-In is high.It gives you two speeds in all gears
      including reverse.It's probably most useful in roto-tilling.I like to
      to use mine to hose the mud out of the tire treads,in low-low and low
      low throttle it will barely move as you hose...Mike.

      --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "s_storkson"