Creeper Gear

  • s_storkson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2005
      Does the black knob the you pull located under the front of the seat
      indicate a "creeper" gear. I assumed it was a type of hi/low range
      selector. Where do I find out about the creeper gear? Is it used in
      all gears or only in 1st? Thanks.
      Scott
    • northcreek2624
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2005
        Scott,yes if your tractor has a knob,you have the optional creeper
        gear.Out is low-In is high.It gives you two speeds in all gears
        including reverse.It's probably most useful in roto-tilling.I like to
        to use mine to hose the mud out of the tire treads,in low-low and low
        low throttle it will barely move as you hose...Mike.

        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "s_storkson"