For sale: NOS lo-boy wide rims& new 3 pt.hitch kit

  • creeperdr
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      I have a complete set(front & rear) of the wide rims for a 154, 184 or
      185 lo-boy. These are NOS (new old stock) rims and have never had a
      tire mounted on them. They have been stored inside for 30+ years and
      have scratches and some light surface rust but these are new rims.
      Blast and paint them and they will look like they were made yesterday.
      This is a rare chance to replace your rusted out rims with new ones. I
      want 200.00 for the set plus shipping. I do not inflate shipping
      charges.
      I still have the new cat "0" 3 point hitch kit that I advertised on
      here a couple weeks ago. I have lowered the price to 450.00 It is set
      up for the "Super Garden tractors" such as 1772, 1872 2072,982, etc. It
      can easily be made to work on non SGT's from 782's on up. All these
      items will go on Ebay if nobody wants them on here. Contact me direct
      at easair@...

      Dave