PTO Pulley?

  • Christopher R Dean
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2005
      Hi y'all,
      New member, glad ta be here... got a slight dilemma here on
      locating
      a 4" o.d., 1" x 10 spline bore, v-belt(not sure width & pitch) pulley
      that fits on the back of my PTO shaft on my 1975 184 w/electric
      clutch. It runs a rear mounted independent hydraulic pump,
      brand"MTE", Model #310, Serial#460140, for my loader, IH mode#
      IH100B,
      serial# 2074. Not sure if this was part of orginal IH loader setup or
      something a previous owner came up with and bolted on. I had to
      remove the pulley to free the rear bearing and re-align the entire
      shaft and front belts. I have 2- Polyflex #11M710 belts for the 154
      models PTO if anyone is interested, my cost was $32 for the pair, you
      pay shipping. Any and all help with this pulley would be greatly
      appreciated!

      Thanks in advance, Chrisper75@...