Re: Clutch

  • barry_s_u
    Message 1 of 1425 , May 1 3:37 AM
      Dan, <br>If you've got a Cub Cadet or Case/IH
      place nearby, their parts book may show a clutch kit
      including all of the parts needed. If it doesn't show a
      kit, you might want to ask the parts guy...or wait
      'till someone else can answer here. I'm going some time
      this week to pick up parts. If I remember (big IF),
      I'll ask.<br>Regards,<br>Barry
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7, 2009
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks