Update - 184 Brakes

  • timac5
    Message 1 of 1425 , Apr 18, 2001
      Well, a $10 slide hammer and some WD-40 and
      victory is mine - both brake drums are off. Now, I need
      to replace the oil seals between the final drives
      and the brake housing. The existing seals took some
      force to get out, so my next question is this: how hard
      is it going to be to get the new seals in? Do they
      press in? Do I gently tap them in? How easy is it to
      ruin them?<br><br>Thanks for your help.
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7 11:50 AM
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks