Re: Restoring a Lo Boy 154

  • craig_flint2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2004
      For decals you can look these
      over.....http://www.batescorp.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=194_387_488_489

      --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "fsk1460" <FSK1460@S...> wrote:

      > Hello all, I'm new to the group here. Just starting a restoration
      > project for my newly aquired Lo Boy 154. I was wanting to know if
      > anyone knew which color decals were used on the 154. I've seen there
      > are the light blue decals for the dash panel and the hood and there
      > also a darker color perhaps black with light blue lettering.
      >
      > Did the color scheme change between year models? Also I notice
      > some models have the narrow tires and other had the wider ones. Was
      > that an option for all years or did just certain models have them?
      >
      > Michael
      > Tulsa, OK
    • fsk1460
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 9, 2004
        Actually that is where I just ordered mine from. They should arrive
        next week. I just didn't know which color decals my particular 154
        was suppose to have on it. Thought maybe someone might know. If I
        ever was to take it to a show, there is always someone there to point
        out what is wrong with it, such as the "wrong color decal". Its not
        a big deal, just nice to have the correct decals if possible.

        Michael
        Tulsa, OK

        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "craig_flint2002"