154 part?

  • jim_dragoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      can any one tell what this and where it goes [photo 11-3]it
      was in a box of parts for a 1972 154 cub loboy my ih manual
      don't show it anywhere thanks for any help
    • craig_flint2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
        Jim ,
        look at the photo called page02.jpg item number 19.......it is the
        retainer/reinforcement for the ignition switch. Goes inside the
        console for rigidity.

        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "jim_dragoo"