T185 loboy for sale

  • carborough
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2004
      I,m selling my T185 loboy It has 3 point hitch, bellymower,and front
      snowblade. Serial # is 2000109U0403888* price is $ 3100.00 I live
      in north east Pa.
    • carborough
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2004
        I have for sale a T185 loboy. It has a front blade, 3 point hitch,
        and 5' belly mower it's yellow & white runs good , good tires
        Asking $3,000 . reason for selling oldest son is graduating from
        college in December and getting married in January. located in N.E.
        pa.
      • md69ih154
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2004
          All, my 154 no longer charges the battery while running. The
          ahmmeter displays negative needle deflection when the engine is
          started (as I turn the key) and once running I no longer see a
          positive needle sweep.

          I spoke with my local IH guys and they told me to ground the "F"
          terminal of the starter/generator and I should see some sparking at
          the ground point and positive needle deflection at my ahmmeter. I
          did not see any sparking or needle deflection. I also tried
          grounding "A" and also had no results. This test was supposed to
          determine if it was the voltage regulator or the starter/generator
          as the problem. The tractor is a 69 and I don't beleive the voltage
          regulator is factory ... it looks too new, however, the
          starter/generator is original equipment.

          Any ideas?

          Also, should I see 12 - 13 volts if I measure across the "A" and "F"
          terminals on the rear of the starter/generator?

          Thanks, Joe
        • Rex Burkheimer
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
            Dixie Electrical shows that unit available in their current catalog.
            Dixie is a large rebuilder of HD and Ag starters & alternators with
            national distribution.

            Rex Burkheimer
            Texas