Weekend Work on my 184

  • timac5
    Message 1 of 1425 , Mar 17, 2001
      I need to get to the brake bands for replacement
      on my 184 (I have some help coming this weekend). My
      question is this: In the process of doing this job what
      seals should I have on hand to replace? I need to get
      them ordered from the IH dealer so we can be ready to
      go. Thanks.
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7 11:50 AM
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks