Looking to sell IH Cub Loboy 185

  • vleubanks
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2004
      I am looking to sell a Cub Loboy 185 with 59" woods mower, sickle
      bar mower, and snow blade for $2500. Does that sound like a fair
      price for Central PA. The body is in fair condition and it runs nice.
    • craig_flint2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2004
        Got any pics? I might just be interested.....email me direct at
        <cdflint69@...>

        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "vleubanks"