Re: 184 photo try

  • northcreek2624
    Message 1 of 1425 , Feb 14, 2001
      Tony,Thanks for the kind words.The meter on the
      side panel is an hour meter,it`s a good spot because
      you can pick up the coil wire right behind the
      panel.<br>I send another picture that shows other
      improvements made durring the resto.<br>What you will see is
      that I`ve added full instrumentation and replaced the
      throttle cable with a homemade conventional style
      lever/quadrant set-up it uses rods,clevises & bellcranks and
      works quite well....see pic below....Mike <br><br>
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7, 2009
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks