1969 IH Cub 154 LoBoy for sale

  • hondamike
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2004
      I have for sale a 1969 cub 154 loboy with mower and front mounted
      blade. It starts right up, runs very good, mows good, and is in very
      good condition. I live in a hilly area and this cub has turf tires
      which do not do good on hills. It has a few minor problems but I am
      sticking it on e-bay with a reserve of $1700 starting around May
      12th. I thought I would post it here and sell it for $1700 to any
      members first because you have all been so helpful in past. Tractor
      is located around Effingham, Illinois. Can E-Mail pictures. Thank-
      You for a great website.
    • hondamike
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2004
        I have for sale a 1969 cub 154 loboy with mower and front mounted
        blade. It starts right up, runs very good, mows good, and is in very
        good condition. I live in a hilly area and this cub has turf tires
        which do not do good on hills. It has a few minor problems but I am
        sticking it on e-bay with a reserve of $1700 starting around May
        12th. I thought I would post it here and sell it for $1700 to any
        members first because you have all been so helpful in past. Tractor
        is located around Effingham, Illinois. Can E-Mail pictures. I have
        also posted pictures in PHOTOS under Mikes 1969 154. Thank-You for a
        great website.