Re: Hard starting 184

  • Hank Greeb
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 6:05 PM
      The float and float valve are a bit temperamental on the 184.

      I have to clean the fuel inlet valve (which is controlled by
      the float valve) at least once a year, otherwise gasoline will
      leak past it and the carburetor fills up.

      I've replaced the valve twice in the 10 years I have had mine,
      and I always shut off the gasoline at the sediment bowl and
      let the engine run until it runs out of gasoline. Otherwise
      I might find a puddle of gasoline on the floor/ground.

      Hank