Temp gauge

  • o1_orion
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 4:44 PM
      Is there a tap on the block of the C-60 for a temp gauge? If not has
      anyone hooked one up and where did they install the sending unit?

      Thanks Louie
    • mill_glen_chevy
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5 6:45 AM
        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "o1_orion" <o1_orion@y...>
        wrote:
        > Is there a tap on the block of the C-60 for a temp gauge? If not
        has
        > anyone hooked one up and where did they install the sending unit?
        >
        > Thanks Louie

        I put one in. I drilled and tapped the head behind the upper water
        neck. Be careful, the material is a little thin, but there is enough
        to put some threads in. Brian