another correct paint question

  • waide154
    Message 1 of 1425 , Feb 3, 2001
      I was hoping some of you out there would have
      found a good proper color paint in spray form. I
      restored a IH300 3 years ago and used case/IH IRON GAURD
      ENAMEL #2150 in spray form and it matched very good
      against the professionally sprayed tin work and is still
      holding up excellant three years later. The reason I like
      to use the spray can method is I take one part at a
      time to work and run it through the parts washer,bead
      blaster and then right into the nice small spray booth we
      have.This is easy,but it`s one thing at a time.I just bolt
      it back up at home and spray the bolt heads and all
      looks fine.So I`m still looking for a source. One of
      the cub websites gives a chart that says I need #483
      yellow and #901 white. Does anyone know if this is
      correct for my `69 cub 154 and if this translates into
      anything someone sells in spray can form. Thanks!
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7, 2009
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks