Re: Changing brakes

  • ssayers184
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2004
      Yep...you have to remove the tranny/final drives, etc to change the
      brakes...huge investment in time and effort and if I thought we
      could fing the guy responsible I would help you hunt him down and
      kill him.

      Luckily, oncy you remove all the bolts, etc the whole reare end just
      rolls out.

      --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, rbsfarmalls <no_reply@y...>