looking for a 184 3pt hitch

  • fairviewlum
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      I own a international 184 that does not have a three point hitch
      setup and was interested in finding a used one.Would pay to ship to
      Maryland.
      Thanks Tim
    • dwrct154
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "fairviewlum"
        <fairviewlum@y...> wrote:
        > I own a international 184 that does not have a three point hitch
        > setup and was interested in finding a used one.Would pay to ship to
        > Maryland.
        > Thanks Tim

        Tim good liuck finding one. If your handy take a look in the photo
        section and check out Kyles 184 (I think) This guy did a nice job
        fabricating one

        Any way good luck

        Dave in CT