axillary transmission(creeper gear)

  • dgin63
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2003
      Are there any axillary transmission(creeper gear) for sale? I have
      some land in southern Ohio and it is very hilly. I was also
      wondering if the axillary transmissions fit all the cub models
      154,185, and the 184?

      Thanks Daniel
    • ssayers184
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2003
        There are certainly creeper drives out there but I haven't seen
        any. The creeper drive itself is the same for all the models, but
        keep in mind that you can't just slip a creeper in there and have it
        work. The drive shafts on either model is obviously shorter and
        there are potentially other differences.

        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "dgin63" <whynot@n...>