Posting Pictures

  • bhayes14
    Message 1 of 1425 , Sep 16 6:39 PM
      Hi all, I just joined a couple days ago and I
      have some nice before pictures of my 1973 154 Lo-Boy
      that I would like to share with you. I tried to upload
      them a couple times and keep getting an error message.
      It might easier to e-mail them to one of you guys so
      you cam upload them. I am in process of painting the
      tractor now and will have several after photos in a
      couple days. Thanks, Bill
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7, 2009
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks