Re: [IH CUB LoBoy Series] 3 point for sale

  • Charles Brown
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2003
      Hi,
      What kind of cylinder is on the 3-point? does it use the tractor hydraulics, or does it have a separate hydraulic pump.   I have a 154 and was wanting a 3-point for it. I liive in Neosho, MO.

      Thanks

      stevepat66 wrote:
      I recently bought a parts tractor because I wanted the turf tires.
      It has a 3 point hitch that I do not need.  I was planning to sell
      the 3 point sometime in the future to cover a portion of the cost of
      the tractor.  Since there has been so many posts from people looking
      for a 3 point, I will offer it now.  It needs paint.  The paint on it
      is chipped and peeling, but it is complete.

      The 3 point is currently on the tractor.  I live in St. Louis,
      Missouri.  If anyone is intersted please email me and I can send
      pictures.  I think a fair price is $500 plus shipping.

      .

    • bseals2002@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2003
        Do you have a nose piece and grille for sale?
      • Dave H.
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2003
          I do for a 184.  See attached.  $125.  It does need some fiberglass repair.

          Dave
          Do you have a nose piece and grille for sale?

        • thorsgaard@cs.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 24 4:39 PM
            I'm interested, depending on where you're located and what all is included.
            Thanks much.

            Marlin Thorsgaard
            Albuquerque, New Mexico