154 stats ?

  • vitarust
    Message 1 of 1425 , Aug 3, 2000
      Having recently dived in and bought the babe I
      was<br>gratified to find this club. I sat at the
      (dang)<br>terminal and digested info for hours and
      (burp,'scuseplease)it is most satisfying and someday I expect I'll be
      able to contribute. could someone post some specs of
      the 154 for me as<br>I really need to know the wet
      weight of one and haven't yet acquired a manual. Thx.
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7, 2009
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks