Shifting problem follow up

  • ajc0813
    Message 1 of 1425 , Jul 19, 2000
      Well, I ordered the two H- pattern pieces for my
      154. The 2nd 3rd one was broken. I noticed the new one
      is welded together so I guess they improved the
      design since. It all went in and seems to have solved
      the problems although I think it is still a little
      finicky. If you go to get one of these parts bring your
      heart attack medicine. It was over $130 for the two
      pieces. So if they look fixable you might give it a
      try.<br>Now on to my carb problem.....hmmm.
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7, 2009
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks