Cub 154 LoBoy throttle cable/lever assembly

  • steve_cavender@agilent.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2003
      I'm new to the list and am in the process of repairing a 1969 Cub 154 LoBoy (ser# 2000111U015366).

      Looking for the throttle cable/lever assembly.

      Anyone know where I can locate one, new or used?

      Located in Colorado.

      Thanx.

      scout2dad
    • rick piecki

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2003
          --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, steve_cavender@a... wrote:
          > I'm new to the list and am in the process of repairing a 1969 Cub
          154 LoBoy (ser# 2000111U015366).

          > Looking for the throttle cable/lever assembly.
          >
          > Anyone know where I can locate one, new or used?
          >
          > Located in Colorado.
          >
          > Thanx.
          >
          > scout2dad

          I have a new one and a good smooth used one. Drop me a line at
          easair@...

          Dave