Re: Maintenance

  • barry_s_u
    Message 1 of 1425 , Jun 30, 2000
      Looks like success on the maintenance items.
      Tractor started right up this morning, no hesitation or
      misses (of course it was in the garage overnight and the
      humidity is much lower today). Looks like the oil pan
      gasket is going to eliminate the leak. I asked my wife
      to check it a couple times while she's mowing the 3
      acres today just to be sure. I'll probably be checking
      the screws on a regular basis so this doesn't happen
      again.
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7, 2009
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks