154 Drivesahaft

  • cadet_craze <bhull1@charter.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      I am in need of a new driveshaft and don't want to pay the price$$
      for a new one. I am thinking about having extra's made, mine is the
      29 inch version non-creeper. Is anyone else interested in getting
      one. The price would be between $175 to $200 each. Let me know.

      Has anyone ever welded up the worn splines on a worn driveshaft with
      success? If so, potential cost of this repair.