Loader manual and pump

  • o1_orion <o1_orion@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1 5:57 AM
      Hello and Happy New Year to everyone.
      I am in need of a manual for the 1050 loader. If no one has one any
      idea where I can get one. I also am in need of a pump for the 1050
      loader. I could get a pump if I knew the specs on the one that came
      with it.
      Thanks Louie
    • creeperdr
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1 6:26 AM
        --- In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, "o1_orion <o1_orion@y...>"
        <o1_orion@y...> wrote:
        > Hello and Happy New Year to everyone.
        > I am in need of a manual for the 1050 loader. If no one has one any
        > idea where I can get one. I also am in need of a pump for the 1050
        > loader. I could get a pump if I knew the specs on the one that came
        > with it.
        > Thanks Louie

        Louie,

        Your local IH Case dealer can order you one or you can call Case
        directly and order it. It is of course a reprint but they still can
        be had. I ordered mine directly from IH Case.

        Dave
      • Lou
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1 3:21 PM
          Thanks Dave