Need PTO output shaft

  • barry_s_u
    Message 1 of 1425 , Apr 30 8:28 PM
      Well, took down the"big lawnmower" today to put a
      set of friction disks and plates on the roto-cam pto
      clutch and had a very difficult time getting them off
      the PTO output shaft. Seems that the "inside" end of
      the output shaft is cracked causing that part of the
      shaft to be slightly wider. It makes it almost
      impossible to get the pressure plate and the disks off.
      Bottom line is that I need to replace that shaft. Anyone
      know where I can get one? Already paid $118 for the
      refurb kit and don't really want to damage it by trying
      to put it on this shaft. <br><br>Post here or e-mail
      me if you have a lead.<br><br>Mowing 3 acres with
      the Cub Cadet 1650 with 44" deck just takes WAAAAY
      too long!<br>Regards, Barry
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7, 2009
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks