Cub lo boy 185 with loader

  • oldredcape
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2002
      I have a chance to buy a nice running lo boy 185 with a loader on the
      front. the loader is a 5 foot not IH, but decent. No other
      attachments. Has creeper, and pto. Needs front fiberglass grill as
      the one on it is broken. He wants $2500, is this a good buy?
      Thanks, Eric
    • kegmanxxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2002
        --- In ihcubloboyseries@y..., "oldredcape" <OLDCAPE@M...> wrote:
        > I have a chance to buy a nice running lo boy 185 with a loader on
        the
        > front. the loader is a 5 foot not IH, but decent. No other
        > attachments. Has creeper, and pto. Needs front fiberglass grill
        as
        > the one on it is broken. He wants $2500, is this a good buy?
        > Thanks, Eric

        Sounds like a good deal to me...I bought a 184 2 yrs ago for $2000
        with a front blade,mower and chains. Works great. Wish it had the
        creeper and PTO. I think its a good deal....
      • Steve
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2002
          --- In ihcubloboyseries@y..., "kegmanxxx" <mikeman1@o...> wrote:
          > --- In ihcubloboyseries@y..., "oldredcape" <OLDCAPE@M...> wrote:
          > > I have a chance to buy a nice running lo boy 185 with a loader on
          > the
          > > front. the loader is a 5 foot not IH, but decent. No other
          > > attachments. Has creeper, and pto. Needs front fiberglass grill
          > as
          > > the one on it is broken. He wants $2500, is this a good buy?
          > > Thanks, Eric
          >
          > Sounds like a good deal to me...I bought a 184 2 yrs ago for $2000
          > with a front blade,mower and chains. Works great. Wish it had
          the
          > creeper and PTO. I think its a good deal....

          I bought a 184 with a loader, creeper and 3pt hitch in July. Paid
          $2500 for it. I think I got a good deal as far as im concerned. It
          does what I bought it for which is yard work and small scale
          excavation. Hope this is some help to you.
          Steve