154 Steering Gear

  • cadet_craze
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      I just got the 154 home and she needs some steering gear work. Spent
      about an hour plus trying to figure out an easy way to get it off.
      No luck. I plan to order manuals this week, but in the mean time,
      could someone please post a page or send me a scan from your chassis
      book that describes the best way to get the steering gear out. I
      have reworked a couple of Cub Cadets and the mechanism are similar,
      but getting them out are different.

      I also need a new wiring harness. Can anyone recommend the best
      place to get one.

      I will ask about the Red 154 and snap a pic for posting.

      Thanks.

      Dave