Red 154

  • cadet_craze
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
      I spotted a Red 154 the other day while driving. Out of all the
      pictures I have seen. Red ones were typically 184's. Can anyone
      help me with the history of the changes and speculate on what age
      this tractor is?

      Thanks
      Dave
    • northcreek2624
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
        Dave,154's were never red,a picture would be needed to tell if it's a
        184 with 154 decals or a 154 with red paint.....Mike
      • mbounds_e9
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
          --- In ihcubloboyseries@y..., "cadet_craze" <bhull1@c...> wrote:
          > I spotted a Red 154 the other day while driving. Out of all the
          > pictures I have seen. Red ones were typically 184's. Can anyone
          > help me with the history of the changes and speculate on what age
          > this tractor is?
          >
          > Thanks
          > Dave

          Dave...Go to your nearest book store (Books-a-Million, B&N etc) & get
          your self a copy of Kenneth Updike's "Cubs & Cub Cadets", published
          by Motor Press. It hit the store shelves on Aug 15 2002. It answers
          all the history & color questions you could ever ask. Costs about
          $25.00 or so. Got mine last week. Scads of beautiful color photos.
          Myron