Re: 154 lowby with 1050 loader

  • mbounds_e9
    Message 1 of 1425 , Apr 2, 2000
      Hi Steve... The factory recommended fluid for the
      transmission, differential , axle housings & hydraulics is
      HyTrans. It is fairly reasonable in price from your
      Case/IH dealer They now call it HyTrans Plus. I really
      haven't looked too hard for a generic filter because the
      Case/IH ones have been easy for me to pick up. I'd try
      your local NAPA parts house. They handle a lot of
      stuff for tractors too. Myron
    • Bob Naylor RCN@ZOOMTOWN.COM
      Message 1425 of 1425 , Jul 7 11:50 AM
        Yes, just listed one on E-Bay under HAMILTONBOB
        Thanks