RE: RE: cub lo boy 184

  • serious_machining
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 8, 2013

      Here's the complete text of Intloboy184's message.  As was the case with a previous message posted by him (he is the only member with which this problem occurs), the new Yahoo Groups NEO format truncates the text in the archives.  The only way I can retrieve the unseen remainder of his messages is by going to the Daily Digest and then reading from there.  Following is the complete message ...   - Dennis Anderson, Group Owner

      On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 12:13 PM, intloboy184 <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>wrote:

      Two snowblowers were available for the International 184. Both were front mounted and driven from the rear PTO using a driveshaft that ran underneath the length of the tractor. A creeper, wheel spacers, and chains are required for it to be useful.

      1) I-H Model 50 Single Stage Snowthrower
      2) McKee Snolander Dual Stage Snowblower.

      ---In ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com, <ihcubloboyseries@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Two snowblowers were available for the International 184.  Both were front mounted and driven from the rear PTO using a driveshaft that ran underneath the length of the tractor.  A creeper, wheel spacers, and chains are required for it to be useful.

      1)  Model 50 Single Stage Snowthrower
      2)  McKee Snolander Dual Stage Snowblower.